Routine Checkups and Cleanings
Routine checkups and cleanings will maintain the health of your mouth, teeth and gums. Even more important, is that regular dental care will contribute your overall health and well-being, especially your heart. We recommend coming to our office no less than twice a year for your hygiene appointment. Depending on your situation, we will sometimes recommend more frequent visits.
- annual cancer screening
- teeth are polished clean
- gentle ultrasonics are employed
- plaque and tartar removal
- digital x-rays when needed
- gum assessment (periodontal evaluation)
- oral hygiene instruction
- leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh
Our office takes great care to make your dental experience as comfortable as possible. If you have been putting off your dental care, please give us a chance. You will be glad you did.