About Russell B. Fox DMD
We are a group dental practice in Middleboro, Massachusetts committed to providing comprehensive and gentle dental care. Our patients get the best of all worlds:
- Experienced dentists who quickly and correctly diagnose issues
- Ethical dentists who advise the patient of all of their options and find the best solution for their unique situation
- Artists who take pride in their work and give our patients the best smile possible
- Cutting edge technology and techniques to make your dental experience comfortable and convenient
- Specialist care in-house so that our patients need not worry about the high cost or uncertainty of finding a specialist. We offer endodontics and oral surgery, root canals, cosmetic dentistry, bridges, dentures and orthodontics.
- And the personal touch of a home town dentist.
Some of our advanced technology includes digital X-rays, high-powered 3D scanners to accurately record models and bites for crowns and removable bridges rather than taking traditional impressions, and the ability to create crowns in one day!
Our friendly and compassionate office staff love working here and are excited to meet you and to make a difference in bettering your oral care. Ask us for assistance with scheduling, insurance or payment options any time.
Russell Fox DMD
Russell B. Fox, DMD, has over 25 years of experience as a dentist in private practice. He shares his expertise as part of the collaborative team in this practice providing comprehensive care in general and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Fox graduated with a bachelor of science degree from North Texas State University in Denton before moving on to complete his doctor of dental medicine degree from the Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He completed his general practice hospital residency at St. Luke Memorial Hospital in Utica, New York. A lifelong learner, Dr. Fox attended the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies for continuing education classes from 2006-2008, where he completed five core courses in neuromuscular dentistry and performed a complete maxillary arch restoration as the last phase of his training.
Dr. Fox speaks both English and French and welcomes new patients.
Peter D. Messier DDS
Dr. Messier received his DDS from Temple University and has been a fixture in the Middleboro community since 1971. Dr. Peter’s friendly approach to dentistry puts his patients at ease. And his wealth of experience means that they get the best possible care for their dental needs.
Russell B. Fox DMD • 259 Center Street, Middleborough, Massachusetts • 508-947-7758
Copyright 2020 Russell B. Fox DMD